Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Another Milestone On The Highway

Alberdiablo>

Upon the passing of 6,666 blog viewings...I would like to thank all of you most warmly for your kind indulgences spent in viewing my modest works.

Blessed be

'Demons do not exist any more than gods do, being only the products of the psychic activity of man.' - Sigmund Freud

"My dear brothers, never forget, when you hear the progress of enlightenment vaunted, that the devil's best trick is to persuade you that he doesn't exist!" - Baudelaire

;>)

2 comments:

Deborah Newell said...

the devil's best trick is to persuade you that he doesn't exist

OH yes.

Congrats on an important milestone! I have no idea how many visits I've had thus far, but I'm certain I am not in your league by a very, very long shot. Nonetheless, I'll keep on keepin' on.

Bravo, Sir. And that LOLCraig? Priceless.

darkblack said...

Thank you, dear LB...May all our voices be heard equally in good time.